Bruces' and Batmans' Importance
"It's not
who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." That is a quote by
Bruce Wayne that strongly shows his personality. In this essay I'm going to
explain why Batman is a great superhero and my favorite one.

Bruce Wayne is an
American billionaire, philanthropist (loves and cares for people) in the day,
but at night he is Batman. He is my favorite superhero because even though he
has a lot of money, he still cares for society and he uses all of that money to
help the people around him. He is also one of the bravest persons that I’ve heard
of. He fights all of the villains that try to destroy Gotham (his city). I
would love to be him because I would be able to help people in an extreme and
great way, furthermore, nobody would be asking for autographs since my identity
would be hidden. I admire him because he has great values like strength (he
fights his enemies and wins), purpose (his only purpose in life is make his
city better which is beautiful), extreme morality (saves good people), and
protector (protector of his city).
In conclusion, Batman is such a
loyal, strong and caring person, that you have to love him. I would like to be
like him someday.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario